Monday, February 25, 2013

One of the sweetest ladies I know…

So, this description could describe any number of the women that I know, but for right now it goes in full force to Mary Perkins.  This woman’s heart for Christ, obedience to God’s calling, generosity and love for people astounds me.  I’m not so sure how I would be going on this trip if it hadn’t been for her.

This will be her second trip with Olive Tree.  She is a family nurse practitioner at a wonderful busy free clinic.  Her daughters are grown and live in California.  As a Jesus follower, her passion is to care for the sick and broken-hearted.  Her Heavenly Father always takes her out of her comfort zone within the first day on mission and it humbles her.
We have 4.5 days to go until departure and are in need of prayer more than ever.  That devil dude thinks he can play in Jesus' playground.  The gate is closed, brother...walk on!
-Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment